segunda-feira, 16 de novembro de 2015

Come to me just in a dream, come on and rescue me


"I can't get these memories out of my mind
And some kind of madness
Is starting to evolve, mm

And I I tried so hard to let you go
But some kind of madness
Is swallowing me whole
Yea..."

Um comentário:

  1. "I don't mind, when you act your age
    It suits me fine, that you treat me like a child
    And I can't deny, when I'm with you that you
    Step outside, from all those fears locked up inside

    Your love is driving me crazy
    Your love just takes me away
    Your love is driving me crazy
    Takes me all the way

    What I like, is what you've got to offer
    Just my type, I don't mind playing on the edge...

    Lead me to forbidden doors
    You know I'm yours
    Yeah you've got it, yeah I want it
    Don't you know it baby..."

    ResponderExcluir