quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2017

"Close your eyes, fall in love, stay there.."


I'm here, without you, but my mind is where you are..

I'm thinking of you, babe..


But when I'm by your side and I look into your eyes, our souls talk silently about our love..


Never waste this kind of love, take it and enjoy, 'cause our days in this planet are numbered.

Only you know the strength of my love, and I honor it with my soul, so please, always take care of my heart, ok? 

Sleep well, my prince.





2 comentários:

  1. Love you endlessly... madly... truely... our soul are bound for lives... and to enjoy this kind of love is never a waste of time... it is to be appreciate each hour of our days... until the end... Sweet day, my goddess...

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. So, let's enjoy it, gorgeous! I want you real bad, you know?
      Hot kisses!

      Excluir