quarta-feira, 5 de abril de 2017

"Se nada nos salva da morte, pelo menos que o amor nos salve da vida"


"When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we see
No I won't be afraid
No I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darling, darling stand by me
Oh, now, now, stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
And the mountain should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry
No I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darling, darling stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me
Oh, now, now, stand by me
Oh, stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Darling, darling stand by me
Stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me"

Nunca se esqueça do tamanho do que eu sinto por você!


I need you to hug my soul.. I need you to stand by me!


2 comentários:

  1. I'll stand by you, ooohhh.... I'll stand... by you, darling!!

    "I'm in love with it

    Intoxicated
    I'm enraptured
    From the inside I can feel that you want to
    Way up high on it
    Feel it suspending
    I'm enamored
    Way up in the sky I could see that you want to

    I've been a romantic for so long
    All I've ever had are love songs

    Singing oh-oh-oh
    Go on, I dare you
    Oh-oh-oh
    I dare you

    I got chills
    Heartbreak multiplies
    I'm on a different kind of high
    A rush of blood is not enough
    I need my feelings set on fire
    Now I'm deep in it, infatuated
    Strong attraction
    Side by side, and I know that you want to..."

    E FELIZ 1 ANO, 5 MESES E 1 DIA (QUASE 2!!)....

    I just love you... in every thought, in every touch.. BE MINE!

    Sweet dreams, my golden mermaid!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Love the song! I'm yours..
      =)
      Feliz niver de muito amor pra gente, meu príncipe!
      Olha a mesma música cantada pelo sapo (no final):
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmGZ6nWxPWg

      Sweet dreams, my delicious! Love you!!!

      Excluir