segunda-feira, 21 de maio de 2018

"A vida é um momento. É um sopro. E a gente só leva daqui o amor que deu e recebeu. A alegria, o carinho e mais nada"



"Vai menina, fecha os olhos. Solta os cabelos. como quem não tem o que perder. como quem não aposta. Como quem brinca somente."

Um comentário:

  1. "Shine on, my little star
    I know what you are
    Time is on your side
    So shine on in the night

    How much longer must I wait
    Until I cast my shell away?
    And I spread my golden wings and I fly away?
    We'll be flyin', baby

    Somewhere there's a hole in the sky, yeah
    Where angels fly and slide down rainbows
    Somewhere there's a place for us
    Ooh, that has no cross nor bridges

    Shine on, oh little star
    I can see you from here on Mars
    Limestones all in line
    We'll solve the mystery of space and time

    So climb on
    Infinity"

    ALWAYS SHINE, MY LITTLE STAR
    ALWAYS PLAY, MY LITTLE CHILD

    UTTERLY BE MY LOVE
    UTTERLY BE MY GIRL

    LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR BEING MY LIFE.

    ResponderExcluir